1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blue Screen Error and Screen Cut OFF Error

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by BlueScreenError, May 4, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. BlueScreenError

BlueScreenError Thread Starter

Yes Sir.
    I will start watching movies online/offline to see this will happend again or not

2. BlueScreenError

Hi, I started to watch something on Youtube and Nothing Happend and I closed it and Started to Write something on note bad and Left my pc to check something on my phone and I have got screen cut off.

Edit: Happend Again.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  3. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
    Okay good. Now we need to narrow it down to the cause.

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows>

BlueScreenError likes this.
  4. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
    Yes start with top half services enabled and test.

5. BlueScreenError

6. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
    Okay, what is the results?

7. BlueScreenError

Nothing Happend now but can happend later, Can I take today for test?

8. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
    Sure that will be good. Then move on to next steps by selected the bottom half.

9. BlueScreenError

That's happend from minutes ago, I have removed half and kept this ones like yo said http://prntscr.com/jjb0tp

10. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
    Are those the same ones that you just tested? If so, you need to disable all of them and enable the bottom half or other way around if needed.

11. BlueScreenError

In 7 Setp > • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.

Removed Half and ketp this ones like you said > https://prnt.sc/jjb0tp

OR

You want me to unmark this ones https://prnt.sc/jj4ntu and Mark all other ones?

12. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
    Since it happens with only these services selected then disable the all but the Bluetooth and test. Then try other Bluetooth ones disabled and test. We will just keep narrowing it down.

13. BlueScreenError

Yea, Waiting this happend and I will test them one by one.

14. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
    Ok keep me updated

15. BlueScreenError

Last edited: May 18, 2018
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1209706

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice