1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blue screen error codes How do you read?

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by robodoc, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robodoc

robodoc Thread Starter

In trouble shooting the latest problems with my PC I get the following error codes, how does the average Joe learn how to read these?

An exception OE has occured at 0028:C003C17E in VxD IOS(01) + 0000186E This was called from 0028:C1C323A8 in VxD volttrack(04) + 0000A18

and

An error has a occured in File name CDRMMC(01) + 000019BB ERROR: OE: 0028 : C1A2AD2B

2. wizzkid

wizzkid

The average joe can't learn all these errors there are thousand of em, the best thing to do is enter the main text of the error code in to a search engine and have a look what is thrown up, there are some excellent sites about that will tell you all you need to know. This error appears to be something to do with MusicMatch and/or Cd burning.....

Wizzkid

3. robodoc

robodoc Thread Starter

Thanks Wizzkid, I'll give it a try. The messages are obviosly French too me, but they must be of some assistance in trouble shooting.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!