Blue screen error codes How do you read?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

robodoc

In trouble shooting the latest problems with my PC I get the following error codes, how does the average Joe learn how to read these?

An exception OE has occured at 0028:C003C17E in VxD IOS(01) + 0000186E This was called from 0028:C1C323A8 in VxD volttrack(04) + 0000A18

and

An error has a occured in File name CDRMMC(01) + 000019BB ERROR: OE: 0028 : C1A2AD2B

The average joe can't learn all these errors there are thousand of em, the best thing to do is enter the main text of the error code in to a search engine and have a look what is thrown up, there are some excellent sites about that will tell you all you need to know. This error appears to be something to do with MusicMatch and/or Cd burning.....

Wizzkid

robodoc

Thanks Wizzkid, I'll give it a try. The messages are obviosly French too me, but they must be of some assistance in trouble shooting.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts