1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blue Screen Error

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Jadan, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jadan

Jadan Thread Starter

Dear Sir,

I just bought a new PC and from day 1 it has been giving me the following blue screen error .

It only happens eractically , maybe about once a day, I have tried looking for a condition when this happens but there is no apparent condition that will make this error come up. It happens when I just switch on, or when I been a few hours on, connected and not connected to the internet. There is no definate pattern.

I took it back to the vendors who formatted the HD and re-installed everything from new.

but the problem still persists.

The error is:

PROBLEM

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage on your computer.

BUGCODE_USB_ DRIVER

If this is the first time you’ve seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.
    If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.

If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup options, and then select safe mode.

Technical information:

***STOP: 0x000000FE (0x00000002, 0x856CC008, 0x856C9370, 0x863DE518)

Beginning dump of physical memory
    Physical memory dump complete
    Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

Could anyone help me with this? I will appreciate it .

Many Thanks

Jadan

2. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

3. Jadan

Jadan Thread Starter

Thank you for your reply.

I don;t have a USB HD

Connected to USB ports are :

Wireless Mouse and keyboard
    Printer
    ADSL Modem

Any more ideas?

Thanks

Jadan

4. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/476731