Solved Blue screen errors 0x000000fd and 0x00000074

Hello mustafa01,

i was using 3 processors of my laptop and i just changed it to default
Not quite sure what you mean by the above to be honest, processors = CPUs three of which your notebook will 100% definitely not have.

See if you are able to force the computer to start in the Windows Recovery Environment (RE) by starting up and shutting down the computer two or three times using the case power button, please note that you need to shut down the computer after the MBs splash screen and just before Windows attempts to load, if successful you should then continue to the Troubleshooting options and then hopefully be able to use a system restore point or Safe Mode etc.

plodr

Liz
0x00000074 This BSOD means that there is an error in the registry.
0x000000FD This BSOD means that there are no free pages available to continue basic system operations.
Source: https://www.lifewire.com/blue-screen-error-codes-4065576

Perhaps he meant 3 cores of a quad core CPU?

He is all over the place with a laptop and a desktop.
https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cpu-and-gpu.1247691/#post-9721466

First: if you don't know what you are doing, you should not change settings in the BIOS! As you discovered, just like a BIOS update going bad, you are left with a brick. In your case, a brick with BSOD errors.

mustafa01

Hello guys!
Thanks for your recommends but i just did it myself using cmd with a windows dvd and just cleared bcdedit and it worked.
Thanks to all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online