blue screen loop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

confused1111

Hey there, I've bought an asus g752vs less than a month ago and as I was playing a game.
The game crashed, after which the system blue screened.

Since then I've been unable to enter my account, system restore, automatic repair, system repair, or clean install windows: all of those actions cause a blue screen.

The errors I've gotten:
- WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR all the time
- Kmode_Exception_not_handled just once

If anyone has a clue as to how to break out of the loop or what might be causing it I'd appreciate that :)

Thanks.

Nothing should be able to stop a clean install of Windows. You are booting from a DVD or USB memory stick to do the clean install right?

Unless, there is a hardware problem.

confused1111

Nothing should be able to stop a clean install of Windows. You are booting from a DVD or USB memory stick to do the clean install right?

Unless, there is a hardware problem.
Thanks for the advice, I'l get in contact with the manufacturer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online