1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blue Screen NOW death

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by saheyya, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saheyya

saheyya Thread Starter

my acer aspire 4740g crashed just yst and hasnt stopped yet...everything was ok for the past few mths...i tried resetting to factory settings but all tat does now is that it crashes while the com is "starting windows for first time use" (or smth like that)...so practically my best solution (resetting to fact defaults) doesnt work...pls someone help...thnk u

2. N_reverie

N_reverie

So the computer currently doesn't even get to your desktop?

Do you have your windows disc?

If so, try running a repair from the disc. It sounds like its the operating system or the hard drive. This might narrow it down.

3. saheyya

saheyya Thread Starter

pretty sure its my hard drive...gonna need to get a replacement...and as if that wasnt bad enough,my xbox 360 just got hit by the red ring of death...just 3 days after my com's bluescreen...haha...wonder wat i did to anger the gods of microsoft recently...shudda renewed my xbox live...haha :p haix...thx for the help :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970838

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice