Blue Screen of Death at Shutdown

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

noobboob

Error code 1000000a, parameter1 000000b0, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 804ee391

I haven't shut my computer down normally in months... I just push and hold the power button... off. The above is information I got from event viewer and the most recent time my computer downloaded updates and tried to restart automatically. It does not restart, it does not shut down. But loads without an issue except a popup after the OS has loaded. Any suggestions? It's a system32 error.

noobboob

after my laptop loads the error message reads:

error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\sosagatu.dll
The specified module could not be found

noobboob

it's been about an hour since I posted there... any clues on when someone will get back to me?

You have to post a HijackThis log......post it here and I will ask it to be transfered

Download HijackThis to your desktop
  • Double click on HJTSetup.exe on your Desktop
  • Click Run and Install
  • It will install to Program files by default
  • it will launch Hijack This
  • Click on "scan system and save a logfile" usually in notepad
  • Copy and Paste the logfile in your next post
  • Using Ctrl+A to copy All and Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online