Blue Screen of death

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Imaws

Hello, I have just recently received an error screen very randomly after reconnecting my wireless internet. The error code was as follows: (0x0000008, 0x0000002, 0x0000000, 0xB64AF85A) . At the top is says DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL .

I also have been receiving an error concerning Outlook Express. After installing the new Windows Search Tool, every time I boot up my computer I get the error, Outlook Express could not be started...... (0x8007007E, 126). After clicking "OK" the same error reappears.

Home built computer:
Windows Xp Home
Nvidia NForce 680i motherboard
e-GeForce 8800 GTS video card
Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo
Nvidia SLI DDR2 4GB RAM Dual-Channel

Please help if you can, I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online