Blue Screen of Death!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jessicaneedshelp

I've been getting the blue screen message a lot lately in the middle of doing anything online. I dont know how to go about fixing this, please help me! :(

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
Can you post a few of your latest minidump files? They are located in C:\WINDOWS\Minidump. ZIP them and attach them to your next post.

I've been getting the blue screen message a lot lately in the middle of doing anything online. I dont know how to go about fixing this, please help me! :(
when did it start happening? a week ago, etc. does not have to be exact! I would do a virus scan first. if that does not find anything, back up your pc to when you know for sure it was not happening. only prob if you back up to far might loose some of your work.

good luck

jessicaneedshelp

i really didnt think the problem came from the linksys device
it used to be connected to other computers and worked fine without any blue screens

jessicaneedshelp

thats not going to solve the problem i already have on my actual computer though.....

its clearly a virus of some sort

i have no anti-virus installed or anythig like that that can delete them...

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
BSODs will create those minidump files. They clearly point to that RNDISMP.SYS driver.

Suite yourself. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online