Blue screen WIN 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gypsy1

Hi

I too got blue screen errors. Can someone help me in resolving it. attached are my dump files.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Gypsy1, welcome to TSG :)

In the future do start "new" threads for problems rather than "piggyback" existing ones.

Fortunately there seems to be clear cause of your BSODs -- in this case BitDefender seems implicated in all I have looked at.

So I would uninstall that and just try using the Windows Firewall for a while. You can reinstall it to test again if you like, but personally I would just stick with the Windows Firewall.

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 1, fffff880011ac786}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\BdfNdisf6.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for BdfNdisf6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for BdfNdisf6.sys
Probably caused by : BdfNdisf6.sys ( BdfNdisf6+1786 )

You're welcome, do post back on results good or bad. If the problem seems "solved" you can also mark it so using the tab at the upper left.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online