Blue Screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

handford.darren

When I Turn On My Computer I Get This Blue Screen Error Problem

A Problem Has Been Detected And Windows Has Been Shut Down To Prevent Damage To Your Computer

If This Is The First Time You've Seen This Stop Errror Screen , Restart Your Computer If This Appears Again Follow Thse Steps

Disable Or Uninstall Any Antivirus , Disk Defragment Or Back Up Utillities , Check Your Hard Drive Configuration , And Check For Any Updated Drivers , Run Chkdsk /f To Check For Hard Drive Corruption And Then Restart Your Computer

Technical Information

***stop: 0x00000024 (0x00190203,0x86f3c188,0x00000102,0x00000000)

HOW DO I DO THIS WHAT IT IS ASKING

This Is The Error Message I Get When I Start Windows If My Hard Drive Is Broken How Do I Get My Information Off Pls Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online