Blue Screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AJGlasgow

If i get a blue screen on NT / W2K server, what should be my first steps to get the server back up and running without losing any data?

Blue screen errors are not always software related and most times you lose nothing anyway. I would reccomend running the latest service pack after you get back into Windows ans this is probably what is causing the error in the first place. Always reapply the service pack after adiing or removing software or hardware.

Max19

Account Disabled
If you need to reinstall the server, you can restore your data from backup.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online

No members online now.