Blue screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tre44

Hello.I dont think my blue screen problem is the same as the others.When i put my pc into sleep mode in less than 5 minutes it goes to blue screen.This is the message Driver_Power_State_Failure.I have tried restore,the reboot repair ect,could this be battery issue my pc ic is under 2 years old.Thank you in advance.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315249 Please read

go to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy the .dmp files in there and zip them up, attach the zip file in your next post using the "Go Advanced" button, then click the paper clip icon to attach the zip. Doing this may help us help you determine what driver or program is causing this error.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online