Blue screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

okine4real

i found a thread here were a problem of this kind was solved. So here is mined, whenever i scan my pc with my kaspersky internet security 2010, its gives me a blue screen after scanning to about 4%. what must be causing this problem, am here to find out. also i tried attaching my minidump folder to this mail, but to my greatest surprise, there aint any files in the minidump folder......pls help.. i uses vista SP 2 home premium.

Hi okine4real

I used to use Kaspersky and their customer services are really good. Maybe you could contact them or use their FAQ pages?

See if these instructions will help get you a minidump >>

1 > create a new folder on the desktop and call it "dumpcheck" or whatever you like
2 > navigate to c:\windows\minidump and copy the last few minidump files to that folder. *this assumes 'c' is your boot drive, if it is not, subsitute accordingly
3 > close the folder and right click on it and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.
4 > use the "manage attachments" in the "advanced" reply window to upload that zip file here as an attachment.

If you do not see any minidumps, be sure you are not using any cache cleaner such as CCleaner. Also run sysdm.cpl and select Advanced > Startup and Recovery. Make sure "small memory dump" is the one chosen under "write debugging information" and the location should be %systemroot%\minidump
---------------------------------------------------

Also, is this the only time you are getting BSODs? And can you read the basic error type and driver faulted (if indicated) from the BSOD screen?

Have "automatically restart" unchecked if you are not seeing this.

okine4real

i have managed to get dump files from my mini folder, thanks to your itnstruction. where is an attachment of my minidump files after having a blue screen again

Attachments

Well this is being seen as a networking error of some kind, but the exact cause is not clear, and the nominal cause may be misleading.

BugCheck 100000D1, {5c0051, 2, 0, 88f468a3}

Unable to load image tcpip.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for tcpip.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for tcpip.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kl1.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kl1.sys
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!FilterMatchEnum+16 )

MODULE_NAME: NETIO

IMAGE_NAME: NETIO.SYS

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 49e0209d

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xD1_NETIO!FilterMatchEnum+16

BUCKET_ID: 0xD1_NETIO!FilterMatchEnum+16
My guess is that Kaspersky is running up against FolderGuard which shows among your loaded modules-- so I would try removing that and testing.

FGUARD32.SYS

However you also have some unknown or polymorphic drivers in the module list which could be rootkits. Do you have any cloning ware installed that could account for this?

eg: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for spoz.sys

Unable to verify timestamp for ai8ed2gt.SYS

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online