Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue screen

2K views 33 replies 4 participants last post by  Phantom010 
#1 ·
I can only get into my computer in safe mode. I have uninstalled anything recently put on the computer but still it crashes down after 3-5 mins. There are so many different error codes e.g. irql-stop, OXoooooood1 etc.,

I noticed on reading some of your answers that you asked someone to create a file re mini dump and then compress it and send it to you. I have created one with the last 3 mini dmp files on it.

Please can you help here

#10 ·
Your latest minidump file shows sr.sys, the driver for System Restore as a probable cause.

However, all the other minidump files point to psdfilter.sys. It's either a driver for the Acer eDataSecurity Management PSD Filter or the Lavasoft Ad-Aware Boot Cleaner. Which one do you have on your computer?

#13 ·
I think it was either at the weekend or early this week. You see there were 3 users on this computer and 1 blue screened out when I started to use and then going on the other user (me) it lasted some time and then it blue screened. The only one left .. which lasted several months up until 2 weeks ago.. went into blue screen.

#25 ·
I,ve just had a look at your link, uninstalling in safe mode, its seems if I incorrectly create a registry might cause more problems for the computer.

Oh just had a go in safe mode and it wont uninstall!!! just keeps going back to the list of programmes...HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.