1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

blue screens and static

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by glailey, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glailey

glailey Thread Starter

alright so i have two problems with vista and any help would be very much apreciated
    first when i close media player 11 it blue screens and restarts itself with no information on the blue screen.
    secondly when there is a static coming from my speakers, when just after an input.
    example, music playback quiet part of the song static, during a film, no one is speak and no music static. also as we all know ie clicks when you change page, that is just static. all the drivers are up to date as are the automatic update
    any help would be very gratefuly recieved

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!