1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blue Screens as of late (from new HD?)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by SonoInc, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonoInc

SonoInc Thread Starter

Been getting blue screens ever since I put in a new hard drive (prior to putting in the new hard drive I had 4 HDs attached [500gb,2tb,100gb,100gb] and then I changed it to be [500gb,2tb,100gb,320gb] and ever since I made this change I've been getting these blue screens under load (copying files, playing games, watching movies, etc.) the 500gb drive is my OS drive.

last 3 debuglogs are attached (first two are after the HD switch, and the 3rd is prior to)

{EDIT} Just got another BS, the files never fully dumped, so I had time to write down the STOP code: 0x00000101

Thanks,
    Mike

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973090

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice