Blue screens

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

croesonen

I have just had a blue screen and it is crashing my computer on the first startup, but after that its OK. its stop oxooooood1(ox8e8doa84, 0x00000002,0x00000000,0xf7025808)
hsf-dp-sys-adressf70c5808base atf70c2000 date stamp 4013 bab6 can some one help in telling me what this is and how to stop it. Geoff.:confused:

bonk

Banned
Try and narrow it down by going to the EventViewer
Check under System and Applications
Look for a Red X at about the time this may have happened.

Double click on the error and see what it says
If there is a blue hyperlink click on that for more info.

To get to EventViewer click Start>>Run type eventvwr.msc click OK

Let us know what you find.

croesonen

Hi bonk still the same could not fined a red x is there a way of stopping all blue screens
geoff.

bonk

Banned
No, the blue screens happen to safeguard your PC.

Have you add or removed anything lately?

Hey it sounds like a modem driver that is causing problems do you have a modem installed in your system and does it still work?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online