1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

bluescreen o´ death and ldbwt.dll missing

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by TiggerNits, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TiggerNits

TiggerNits Thread Starter

Hey guiz. I started having bluescreen crashes a while ago, and every time i log in to my account, i get this error message that says; "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\system32\ldbwt.dll. The specified module could not be found."
    I have been running a bunch of avast scans, and they took care of some virus-files. But then the crashes came back, and what do you now, avast scans detect yet more viruses.
    I have been searching for similar probs, but have come up with nathin, and I am basically looking for help anywhere I can get it.

2. TiggerNits

update: updated my BIOS, will report back if it does/does not work

3. TiggerNits

update: BIOS update did not work, i still have bluescreen crashes

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973209

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice