BlueScreen Windows 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GunToYoMouth123

so, I've been having these random bluescreens even when I shut down properly.
I recently added 1 gb of ram and now have 2 gb.
the blue screen occurs once i turn on my pc even when i erase the whole system and install a new os again. :confused:
I simply shut it down, minutes or hours later turn it on to use and the bluescreen occurs.
here's what it says when i run recovery or windows repair and get it to boot up:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 3081

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: BE130484
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 8284D55C
BCP4: 00000002
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\111511-30685-01.dmp
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-45708-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
:;
hope I can get some help...thanks!

BCCode: 50

That's often bad RAM, especially as it started to occur after adding RAM.
Remove the module you recently fitted (make sure to remove the right one) and see how the PC runs.
if no similar BSODs appear after a days use, that RAM you removed is faulty.

If, however, you continue to get the same BSODs with just the original RAM installed, swap them over.
If you get no more similar BSOD's after a days use, the new RAM is okay but the old one is faulty.

If you still get BSODs regardless of the RAM configuration, either they are both faulty or it's something else altogether.

STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

If you can attach the zipped minidumps from C:\Windows\minidump, we can analyze them for you.

But testing RAM is a good idea, too.

MemScope (Floppy and CD images.)
Roadkil's RAM Test
Microsoft Memory Test (floppy or CD ISO image)
Memtest86

If you have enough memory sticks, you can test them by removing one at a time and see if the problem disappears.

If you are running Vista or 7, tap F8 on boot and choose the memory diagnostic, or if you can boot up, go to Start > Search and type:

mdsched.exe

Choose to run a memory diagnostic on next boot. Or, you can boot from the DVD and run it from there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online