Bluetooth Conectivity

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

commander

I want to add Bluetooth conectivity to my PC (Windows XP AMD 2000XP) just wondered what were the pros and cons of USB Dongle and a PCI card.

Any thoughts observations or comments gratefully received.

dont talk to me about bluetooth dongles! i brought one that was meant to make bluetooth easy between a pc and all mobile phones. Fine, got the phone and pc paired, but can i get it to damn well upload anything to my phone? You guessed it, nope nope nope nope nope. any advice on connecting a windows xp machine with amd 1400 celeron and a motorola v620 mobile phone.....please help or somethings gonna smack agains thte plasterwork!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online