1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bluetooth Connection

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by franz_danconia, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franz_danconia

franz_danconia Thread Starter

Hey, I have a windows 7, on which I have started using a bluetooth mouse. However, it takes alot of time for the bluetooth mouse to get connected to my laptop after startup, which makes it useless because I am unable to do anything until it connects. Is there any way to make the bluetooth software start faster, or connect faster? I tried to look in the task-schedular but I couldnt see the bluetooth option in there, so I am lost on what to do.

2. TekTime

TekTime

Bluetooth usually takes awhile to connect, due to the fact that Windows has other services and processes that load during log in, prior to bluetooth devices being detected and connecting. What's the make and model of your bluetooth mouse?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/990757

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice