1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bluetooth device not found.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by B1u3, Nov 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B1u3

B1u3 Thread Starter

hello, i dunno if i should ask this here, so:

my brother has bought a new Motorola Razr V3 and wanting to transfer mp3's and stuff from the computer to the razr, he aslo bought a Motorola wireless bluetooth adapter, both have version 1.1 (i belive the razr has v1.1, not sure).

anyways i have installed the drivers for the bluetooth and i have sent files from the computer to the phone, but their is a icon in the tray on the computer that when you right click it you can start using bluetooth, but when i click it, it says "Bluetooth Device Not Found".

i have tried searching the internet for the solution but no luck.

i have Sp2 xp home.

so could anyone help me out.

thanks-

2. loserOlimbs

loserOlimbs

Don't have that phone, but just as a stab...

Does that phone have a place for you to enable devices?

Enable the PC connection instead of the headset, something along those lines?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/418305

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice