Bluetooth Earbuds Not Pairing To Each Other

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jesusreigns11

Hey! I have a pair of Ceppekyy S2 true wireless earbuds that have worked great for like 7 months. Until recently. The left earbud simply won't connect to the right anymore. Normally, the right side is the "dominant" side. It is the side that plays in mono mode, and the phone connects to that bud, not the left one. However, the left no longer connects to the right, and I actually found out that the left is now capable of working independent of the right bud. Weird. I've even managed to get both to connect to the phone, however audio only comes through one bud, and they aren't connected to one another. Also, just so I don't waste anyone's time, I have factory reset them, put them in the charging case, removed the device from my phone, and tried re-pairing. Those don't seem to work. Thanks!

TXjim

Jim
Hi JE,
If you need to get them back into pairing mode, turn them off, make sure no paired Bluetooth devices are around and turn Bluetooth off on your phone. Next, press and hold the power button on each earpiece until it says 'pairing'. Turn the left or the right one first depending on which one you want to be primary.
Please keep us informed by updating us on your progress as your solution will assist others in this forum experiencing similar or the same challenge.
Cheers, TXjim

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online