Bluetooth headphone that I wanna use with my pc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pisti

So, I bought a Steelseries Arctis 3 bluetooth gaming headset, and as I read It can only connect with bluetooth to a mobile. I know Its not a mistake that I cant connect to this heaphone with my PC bluetooth, but I want to. So I thought about what If I download a virtual machine to my pc and install a mobile device. Pls let me know, there is any easyer way to connect to this heaphone with PC bluetooth or my idea wont work neither?

TerryNet

Terry
Rather strange that it cannot also be connected to a PC (and MAC and game console). Exactly what do you try and exactly what goes bad?

Couriant

James
I suspect that there are different bluetooth technology within consoles and PCs because I have bluetooth headsets and earpieces and some work on my console and not PC and vice versa.

The manufacturer's site even shows that you need to use the 35mm audio cable for the PC or consoles and bluetooth for mobile for simultaneously having both sounds ... which is weird.. i wouldn't want 2 different sounds like that...

I would believe the manufacturer that you cannot connect this to the PC. Even with a virtual machine, you will still need to use bluetooth on the PC so that won't work.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online