1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by eddywa, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddywa

eddywa Thread Starter

My BT headset doesn<t respond anymore to pairing. It is fully charged and turns on, but my phone and tablet cannot connect with it although it is paired Before it was working fine with both. Is there any way to test it(BT), to see what the problem is. It is a Jabra.

TKS

eddywa

2. Clark76

Clark76

It is possible that the pairing has been corrupt. I would consider deleting the current pairing and then try to repair it to the phone. If that does not work you can try to pair it to a different bluetooth if you had a spare or possibly a friends. If it connects then it is a good chance it is a defective bluetooth.

3. Bharath012

Bharath012

Try Resetting your bluetooth headset, then try connecting to your device it might work....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/997002

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice