1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bluetooth peripheral unplugged

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by skunky2812, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skunky2812

skunky2812 Thread Starter

Hi everyone. I seem to be having issues with bluetooth connectivty. I have A Samsung NC10 running Windows 7 and all was working well. I would turn on my headphones (STK BTH600), they would be recognized and start working. Until recently whereas now, the Bluetooth in laptop does not seem to pick up any bluetooth device at all. I have uninstalled drivers and software but to no avail. When the drivers are being installed (5 of them), 3 are succesful and 2 are not. It is on these 2 that the red X appears and says perpheral device unplugged. I am also unable to go into my Bluetooth settings.

The bluetooth adapter is a Broadcom,can't even find model number. Using WIDCOMM bluetooth software 6.2.1.100

Device manager is showing Bluetoothradios, icons appear, I can turn adapter on/off, search for devices, but nothing is discoverable. Even though Dev Manager says all drivers are up to date, and I hve used the recent software from the NC10 site.

I have no idea what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated. (2kids and wife so I may not be able to check back as much as I would like)

Edit 16.20 14/10/2010
    st found some more software direct from Broadcom. I was hopeful as the site I found the link from had good feedback from people with similar problems, but again no joy.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/956094

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice