Bluetooth Sharing I need help bad!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Boyroy

I do slot of Bluetooth Sharing between my phone and laptop....I got a new phone today and shared things from my new phone to my PC..... Bluetooth does not ask where to download them anymore....I can't find 120+ pictures videos ....Also my new phone won't play mp4 videos....super nervous

Boyroy

I do slot of Bluetooth Sharing between my phone and laptop....I got a new phone today and shared things from my new phone to my PC..... Bluetooth does not ask where to download them anymore....I can't find 120+ pictures videos ....Also my new phone won't play mp4 videos....super nervous
I downloaded an mp4 video with the new phone then tried to play hot error message

You shared over 120 items from your new phone to your PC and now you can't find them on the PC...correct?

By PC, I can only assume Windows...correct?

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi, Boyroy, and welcome to TSG.

To expand on Mescalero's question, if your computer is running Windows, what version of Windows are you using?

Is your phone Android based or Apple OS based?

Exactly what does the error message say when you attempt to play an mp4 file? Does your phone have a media player app installed?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!