Bluetooth wireless headphone

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Sorry, can you explain your question better, please? Are you asking what the name would be for the wireless headphones when you're trying to connect it via BlueTooth on your phone?

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Not sure exactly what is being asked, but perhaps ... Bluetooth is the short distance wireless technology that is used in certain wireless devices to communicate with other devices. For example, it is used in wireless headphones to communicate with phones or computers, mice/keyboards for the same thing, cars to communicate with smart phones, etc.

It's got a short range, about 30 meters, roughly 100' and is not terribly secure.

nichosi

Not sure exactly what is being asked, but perhaps ... Bluetooth is the short distance wireless technology that is used in certain wireless devices to communicate with other devices. For example, it is used in wireless headphones to communicate with phones or computers, mice/keyboards for the same thing, cars to communicate with smart phones, etc.

It's got a short range, about 30 meters, roughly 100' and is not terribly secure.
Thank you, I am ordering an wireless headphone to hear the TV.

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I think you might want to read more about BlueTooth then, before you purchase a pair of wireless headphones you cannot use with your TV.

plodr

Liz
Please post the brand and model of tv, so we can see what ports the tv has before we suggest a wireless option that will work with your tv.

nichosi

Please post the brand and model of tv, so we can see what ports the tv has before we suggest a wireless option that will work with your tv.
Thank you
I have been using ARCON for a few years & served me well but now despite the repairs it is getting tatty

plodr

Liz
Sorry, I have no idea what ARCON is.
Searching gives me this:
1. ARCON is a full-service firm specializing in comprehensive, inspired, and adaptable educational architecture for the PreK-12 community.

2. Arcon: Easy Employee Scheduling

3. A construction company https://www.arcon-online.com/

Ah, is it perhaps the brand of your current headset?
https://www.joom.com/en/products/5f9846ffc00e570106d5f3f3

We still need to know the brand and model of your television.

nichosi

It is an old remote headfone make for oldys to hear the tely and I am renewing it now ......thanx.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Staff online

Members online