Bluetooth

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Damnolebob

Where can I find information regarding this? I have the worst trouble with connecting to a device. Everything in the house is bluetooth. It even says I'm paired to speaker but just will not connect and the speakers are on. Is there a better system than this idiototic frustrating bluetooth?

Damnolebob

New Dell computer, windows 10, To a Job Rocker plus. Also tried to my Visio sound bar. Sometimes they work, sometimes nothing will connect. Samsung note 9 same way. What is the problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.