1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blurry Monitor

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by aric49, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. aric49

aric49 Thread Starter

Hey,
    For the longest time, my monitor on my windows 98 computer has been kind of blurry, not to the point of no visability, but its not as sharp as it could be. I blame it on my 1993 Monitor and that I have to get a new one, but i was just wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this prob without any money.

2. Deathblow

Deathblow

Some monitors have adjustments on the back for sharpness and clarity or something similar, you could check yours to see if it has any of those. Other than that, I'd say your better off writing the old thing off.

3. doggard

doggard

Try to borrow a monitor to check if its the graphics card or the monitor causing the problem.

4. aric49

aric49 Thread Starter

Thats a really good idea! I`m suprised i didn`t think of that one!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224091

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice