BoClean 4.12 now available.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Red Boy

For those running BoClean, in my judgment, the best program around for preventing: trojans, worms, rootkits, adware, spyware, keyloggers, "dialers" and other malware, including all variants, they have now come forward with their latest version: 4.12. This will replace 4.11 which is now identified as obsolete. If you are already using 4.11, and want to download and install 4.12, or wish to purchase BoClean 4.12, go to the below web site:

http://www.nsclean.com/supboc.html

For those already running BoClean, version 4.12 is a free download. I have downloaded and installed 4.12 this morning. It went very smoothly. And these people are great with support. I have been using BoClean since November 2002.

Red Boy (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online