Boclog.exe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pincmonkey

Banned
I found this little process running on my WIN2k Machine. I was unable to scrounge any code of of it. It says it is a "registry scanner" which is made by the Microsoft Coorporation. I dont trust the word scanner. When i run it it only runs, it doesnt do anything i can see. I did a google on it, and wasnt able to find it. I also looked it up on BITZI, no luck. It is attached, please figure out what this is for me. Also, its icon is a keyboard, which makes me think its a keylogger.

Attachments

Hi pincmonkey,

I had a check on your attached file. I think too it's a keylogger. I am sure it's not a Microsoft product.
I am trying to look everywhere for any documentation about this process.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online