1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bogus emails

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Mary Anne, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mary Anne

Mary Anne Thread Starter

In the past two days I have gotten bogus emails from people in my address book. The addres is correct nd the subject i generic and there is an attachment but no message in the body which is a tip off that it's not real? Any body else having this? How do I stop it?

2. joe2cool

joe2cool

3. Mary Anne

Mary Anne Thread Starter

No I have not tried that. It just happened yesterday and today and only to my Aol account, not Comcast (cable modem). I asked AOL for help they referred me to keyword help which lead me to TSG. I will try it when I get home as it is on the home laptop.

Thank you :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117181

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice