Book Mark Organizer/Manager

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MechanicalGuy

I am looking for recommendations for a Book Mark Organizer/Manager program that will work on windows, Not sure if there is even one like I am looking for but someone might know of one that's close, free is good but No issue with a paid copy as long as it works. I would like one that could be setup on a data stick as I use a few different computers and compatible with different browsers. needed to be able to handle 3000 plus book marks, be able to sort by folder, I don't want any that up load to a online sight like a cloud. there a few out there and some have various sorting, dead link or duplication checks. So ant suggestion I would be grateful.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Rows and Columns ???
I have made my own using Excel with links then saving as a HTML.

Couriant

James
What browser do you use? The major browsers Edge, Chrome, and Firefox has a sync option where you can retrieve your bookmarks from any computer. You can manage your bookmarks from there too. It would be more easier to manage plus you don't need to worry about duplicating when you import your file every time.

MechanicalGuy

What browser do you use? The major browsers Edge, Chrome, and Firefox has a sync option where you can retrieve your bookmarks from any computer. You can manage your bookmarks from there too. It would be more easier to manage plus you don't need to worry about duplicating when you import your file every time.
I would say about 80% would be chrome, other 20% is Firefox and Microsoft, looking for more of a independent software that I can manage.

MechanicalGuy

Rows and Columns ???
I have made my own using Excel with links then saving as a HTML.
I am not very good with excel, had hope to find a software that I could put on a portable device and have it come up when i wanted to book mark a site and have it save it in a specific folder, I've transferred shortcuts and book marks to data sticks and moved them around that way but sometimes the paths get corrupted and don't work.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online