Book using Word

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

photolady

For a friend. Wants to know if there is anyway to create a book in M$ Word? I thought there should be, but I'm not Word oriented enough yet to tell her. I use PageMaker for all my desktop publishing needs. So, can it be done?

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Yes. The only time you have to be careful is when printing, and then you have to think about the pageination and guttering if you are going to bind it - even loosely.

Anne Troy

Anne
I take it you mean *booklet*, and making facing pages, etc. Believe me, NOTHING like PageMaker has at all...

What version is she running?

photolady

I'm not sure if she meant "Booklet" or Book in general Dreamboat, and I'm asking which version she has. Will let you know. She's using MS Office XP.

I figured it was nothing like what one can do with PageMaker, but thought maybe if Word has/had something similar, she could at least use it to see what the book will look like printed. I don't think she's going to bind it, this is just a "want to see" project.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online