boot error + unable to use repair console/reformat

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nikolai262

btw i am on x64

Ok i guess you have all heard this many times before but any way i start my pc ect but it does not boot as it says,

Windows\System32\Config\System Corrupt or Missing

This is the first time this as ever happened to me and i cannot start my pc not even in safe mode ect. i have not installed any new programs and or hardware all i did was hold the power button to turn it off when it crashed in a css game. So any way i do as it says and insert the system disk and try to use the recovery console. In which it firstly asks which windows would i like to log onto.

1 C:windows....ect

which windows would you like to log onto
(press esc to cancel)

i type 1 to select my windows and press enter to select it at which point i get a dreaded blue screen of doom page fault in non paged area and have to shut down my pc to avoid damage ect

so i try many different ways of repairing it all to no avail so i finally decided to reformat but when i go through all this process ie accept license with f8 and press enter to install new windows, it says searching for previous versions of windows i think this is just before it shows you what you have partitioned on your hard drive and the same blue screen comes up crashing my pc and stopping me reformatting???

i can see no way round this and have tried using the latest bios/ sata drivers everything so if any one can help me i would be much obliged thank you :D

(i have a 64 bit athlon system on an av8 abit mobo and a sata hd)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online