1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Boot loop/ display problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Boogooloogoo, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Boogooloogoo

Boogooloogoo Thread Starter

Hello. I had a boot loop problem and got the tip to take out the small battery and put it back in. So right now I have no problem with boot loop but it won't show anything on my monitor. I did this once before and after taking stuff out and putting it back in, it worked for 5 minutes then crashed and back to boot looping.

I know my explanation is somewhat hard to understand. Please ask if there any question marks. And my definition of boot loop is that it started for 1-2 sec and then turn off and back on without anything on the display showing.

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    1. Brand and exact model of computer (at this point we don't know if it is a desktop or laptop)
    2. What version of Windows is running on it?

Does the monitor ever show anything? If not, it could be a monitor or video card/chip problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1228956

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice