Boot Loop???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brithebuilder

so recently i was resetting my computer and it was redownloading windows 10 and there was and error every since than my computer has been turning off and restarting over and over again .so everyone has been telling me i need to download windows 10 on to a usb and put it in my computer the problem is i don't have another computer to do it on and my laptop wont let me do it should i just pay for help because this is effecting my love for game and ive just been sad since gaming is what i do when im not getting cancer treatment. PLZ HELP!

It is impossible to download Windows 10 and then create a bootable Windows 10 install USB flash drive without a computer capable of doing this task. Since you apparently do not have one, recommend soliciting the help of a family member, friend or neighbor that does.

Without boot media you really will need to enlist someone else to assist. You can download the Windows 10 installation media and create a bootable USB. If the PC was having trouble before, you are going to need to decide whether you want to save your current data or let the installation completely wipe the boot disk. I am doubtful you are going to be able to salvage your installed apps. And since the PC needed attention anyway (from your description), I would recommend biting the bullet and reinstalling all the apps. The good thing is that once you have this bootable USB, you can keep it handy for future emergencies. You will even be able to update it to build 21H1 when released later this year.

The link to the tool that will download bootable media is here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online