1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

boot problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rasec2012, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rasec2012

rasec2012 Thread Starter

hey i got an m7 vig 400 and the problem is that i got no video and the hard drive led keep blinking and its doesn't go up, i already change the cmos battery, jump the cmos, alredy jump the jclk1, at the first time the power supply gets bad so i replace it, when i plug all back together it cames back with this problem! hopefully you can help me?

2. Lucky09

Lucky09

Hi,

Welcome to TSG.
    Im assuming we have the external connections perfect.
    Does anything appear on the screen when you turn it on or it's completely blank since you press the power button?
    Do you have an add-in video card or is it onboard?

Cheers

3. rasec2012

rasec2012 Thread Starter

no the screen keeps in blank and the video card its on board also the computers seems to start up you know, the fan its working , the fan processor it's also working, everything looks right at eyesight, i mean i checked if its something burned and its not it look perfectly fine, i have changed the ram memory to another slot and its keep doing the same thing!

4. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    Please post your system specs, To include Make and model System if Big Box, or same info for the following if custom or home built, Mother Board (including Revision number), Processor (Exact Model Number), Ram, Video Card, Hdd(s), Optical Drive(s), Power Supply Manufacturer Model, Wattage and Amperage on the +12V Rails, OS, and any other peripherals installed on the motherboard.

Just becaise fans are turning and the CD Drawer may open and close does not mean the system is recieving the proper power to boot up. Also if the power supply went bad it it possible that the motherboard and other components have been damaged.

5. rasec2012

rasec2012 Thread Starter

ok dusty jay

1.its a home build desktop
    2.power supply: HIPRO, MODEL # HP-D2537F3R ,
    AC INPUT(47-63 Hz): 100-127V/6A
    200-240V/4A

DC INPUT: +5V=/25A, +12V=/14A
    +3.3V=/18A, -12V=/0.8A
    +5VSB=/2A

+5V & +3.3V SHALL NOT EXCEED 165W
    +5V & +12V SHALL NOT EXCEED 218W
    MAX. OUTPUT POWER: 250W

3. RAM MEMORY: 512MB DDR333MHZ

4. HARD DRIVE: HITACHI DESKSTAR, MODEL # HDS728080PLAT20
    CAPACITY: 82.3GB

5.DVD WRITER: WRITE MASTER, MODEL # SH-S202

6. FLOPPY DISK 3 1/2": SONY, MODEL # MFP920

7. MOTHER BOARD: M7VIG 400, REV: 7.3

8. PROCCESOR: AMD ATHLON XP, MODEL # AXMH2200FQQ3C

9.OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3

10.VIDEO CARD : ITS INTEGRATED ON BOARD (VGA)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1085834

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice