boot problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rasec2012

hey i got an m7 vig 400 and the problem is that i got no video and the hard drive led keep blinking and its doesn't go up, i already change the cmos battery, jump the cmos, alredy jump the jclk1, at the first time the power supply gets bad so i replace it, when i plug all back together it cames back with this problem! hopefully you can help me?

Hi,

Welcome to TSG.
Im assuming we have the external connections perfect.
Does anything appear on the screen when you turn it on or it's completely blank since you press the power button?
Do you have an add-in video card or is it onboard?

Cheers

rasec2012

no the screen keeps in blank and the video card its on board also the computers seems to start up you know, the fan its working , the fan processor it's also working, everything looks right at eyesight, i mean i checked if its something burned and its not it look perfectly fine, i have changed the ram memory to another slot and its keep doing the same thing!

dustyjay

Jay
Please post your system specs, To include Make and model System if Big Box, or same info for the following if custom or home built, Mother Board (including Revision number), Processor (Exact Model Number), Ram, Video Card, Hdd(s), Optical Drive(s), Power Supply Manufacturer Model, Wattage and Amperage on the +12V Rails, OS, and any other peripherals installed on the motherboard.

Just becaise fans are turning and the CD Drawer may open and close does not mean the system is recieving the proper power to boot up. Also if the power supply went bad it it possible that the motherboard and other components have been damaged.

rasec2012

ok dusty jay

1.its a home build desktop
2.power supply: HIPRO, MODEL # HP-D2537F3R ,
AC INPUT(47-63 Hz): 100-127V/6A
200-240V/4A

DC INPUT: +5V=/25A, +12V=/14A
+3.3V=/18A, -12V=/0.8A
+5VSB=/2A

+5V & +3.3V SHALL NOT EXCEED 165W
+5V & +12V SHALL NOT EXCEED 218W
MAX. OUTPUT POWER: 250W

3. RAM MEMORY: 512MB DDR333MHZ

4. HARD DRIVE: HITACHI DESKSTAR, MODEL # HDS728080PLAT20
CAPACITY: 82.3GB

5.DVD WRITER: WRITE MASTER, MODEL # SH-S202

6. FLOPPY DISK 3 1/2": SONY, MODEL # MFP920

7. MOTHER BOARD: M7VIG 400, REV: 7.3

8. PROCCESOR: AMD ATHLON XP, MODEL # AXMH2200FQQ3C

9.OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3

10.VIDEO CARD : ITS INTEGRATED ON BOARD (VGA)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online