Boot - problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Castle_Rock

I opened up my computer to look inside to see if I could remove the cd rom drive, and was pulling out the plugs that makes my computer start, restart etc, the names on the plugs are:

Power Led
Reset SW
Power SW
HDD Led

that make the computer start, restart etc. Once I pulled the plugs out, I do not remember where they go, so therefore I can't get my computer to restart anymore unless I have the plug in the right (prong) i'm calling them.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Usually there are abbreviated names of connections silk screened onto the board next to the appropriate pins.

Also, you can go to the motherboard web site and look for the manual...

Hope this helps!

Castle_Rock

kalisun - I visited the manufacturur and they do not provide any tech support for the Motherboard I have, they no longer manufacture them anymore, but i moved the plugs around for the last time and I now have the prob. fixed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online