1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bootable Image Question.

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by MaMister, Sep 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaMister

MaMister Thread Starter

I am using this harddisk imaging software that allows to create a bootable cd just in case of any harddisk failure.

The cd is empty, just with the necessary booting files needed... which is abt 4MB.

The question is, I am trying to extract the boot files but can't...!

When I use winiso software to create a iso. file...it is 4MB. But the when use save boot info function, the boot info is only 2kb. ???

I just can't get it out, even isobuster can't help.

Any idea ?

Attached Files:

2. MaMister

MaMister Thread Starter

Thats the problem, when you view it normally, its a blank disc. But when you create a iso files or create image from cd using iso softwares...the output is a 4mb iso file. But when you open the iso, just can't see the files.

ISO buster manage to open it but view it as a track 1 audio cd format...ha I really salute these fellows that create this software.

By the way the software is Trueimage by acronis.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164446

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice