Booting Issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nxwrichie

Im having troubling getting into my computer. Whenever I turn it on the logo appears but it takes longer than usually to load but once the logos disappears my device automatically enters bios and whenever I try to leave bios it just brings me right back. Ive been able to get as far as the sign in screen but when I log in it freezes and then comes up with the blue “uh-oh your pc has ran into a problem” and then just goes back to bios. Is it possible that this is could be a result of me using a new usb-c charger, cause I doubt its a virus cause the only things Ive downloaded on it are school pdfs and is there any way I can get out of this bios page?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online