1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

booting problem after BSOD

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ioannis7, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ioannis7

ioannis7 Thread Starter

hello "my" system recently had a BSoD the i booted to safe mode etc shut down the system (i needed sleep)
    the morning when i tried to start it the forsaken thing just wont start!!! power supply working,cpu fan and all the fans aw,HDD etc. but its just that... it can stay like this forever i cant get it to bring me on bios post even .
    note that b4 this happens the pc was again frozen like this i had to manually switch off/on 2nd time it started "ok"... :) but now i think the MB R.I.P. i hope im cluless cause i cant buy one right now.

the spec that i know for this one r 2x2g trancend ram/intel pentium dual core 2.6Ghz(yes pentium dual core, i know its funny) god knows what MB and a 250gts vga 1g/power suply is 650 and Hdd is west.Dig. 150G(rly small aw)
    that was all thx for reading... this...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1154024

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice