Bootmgr is missing error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rohit2121

I have marked a wrong partition and now I want yo undo it but i don't know how to do it I searched on internet but they are saying to insert windows 7 installation disc but I don't have it so pls tell me a solution pls and one more thing I have booted windows 10 on my USB using Rufus bit when I boot it it is showing a black screen tell me a solution pls

Fireflycph

Morten
WHat do you mean by "Marked"?

If you've set another partition as active or something like that you can download Portable Mini-Partition Tool and change the partitions back.

Click HERE to access it.

Rohit2121

But I have downloaded it in phone so how to do it tell me step by steps

Rohit2121

Reply to what?

You still haven't said which changes you made to the partitions.
I have set accidentally set my d disk as set partition as active so pls give a solution and also tell me my my windows 10 boot is showing black screen so pls give me a solution

Rohit2121

Reply to what?

You still haven't said which changes you made to the partitions.
I have set accidentally set my d disk as set partition as active so pls give a solution and also tell me my my windows 10 boot is showing black screen so pls give me a solution

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online