1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bored with games.

Discussion in 'Games' started by Skivvywaver, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver Thread Starter

I like gaming, it passes many hours for me. The problem is that I only like certain games.

I like space shooters, I like flight sims, I like driving games.

I also like games that you can use a gamepad with. I like to game kicked back and relaxed, not hunched over a keyboard with a mouse in hand.

I have all the usual games.

NFSU 1&2

GTA 3 and VC

Midnight Club 2

Flatout

FlightSim 04 etc.

I have checked out game sites and it seems I have most of the highly rated games on them. I am really looking for anything that is fun to play, can't be beaten easily, and involves speed and control.

Does anybody know of some lesser known games that are similar to what I mentioned? Man I am about to give it up.:D I'll go buy anything that sounds good at this moment. I am not a big fan of RPG or FPS games. I have plenty that I have never even really started ie Warcraft 3 and Doom 3.

HELP ME!!!!

2. rebelmusic

rebelmusic

Have you played Freelancer?

3. Skivvywaver

LOL, Have it. But thanks rebelmusic. I am just bored with the games I have and I have allot. I don't have enough hard drive space to load them all. Man I think that is the problem. Maybe I need to go back through them and put a few more on here. I like freelancer. Maybe I should load it and play it again.

Might just be time for a new 200 gig HDD. :D

4. Topato

Topato

Tony Hawks Underground 2 for PC. Always fun :)

5. Shivers

Shivers

Get an emulator and make some copies of your oldie games and play them on the computer. Instant fun! (This is the only legal way to use emulators I'm pretty sure)

6. Skivvywaver

LOL, I have Mame.

7. Skivvywaver

Tony Hawk, skating game right?

8. rebon

rebon

If You like realistic war games I would recommend the Close Combat series.
    Lots of mods to expand the game play, historically accurate, weapons, squads,maps had many years of fun gaming and you can go head to head online if you want, mainly base on WW2. Would highly recommend it. You can get it cheap on ebay, my best version is the latest CC5.
    Check out a forum here

9. michael_jii

michael_jii

Why dont you try an MMORPG like EVE online or even a free one like Planeshift?

10. Redeemer78

Redeemer78

if u can get ur hands on one thw old star wars fightsims they kicked so much @$$ i played them for hours

11. Skivvywaver

Starwars huh? I never tried them. I'll look for them. Thanks

Michael, I am just not into RPGs of any kind. I have boucou RPGs that well meaning people have bought for me for holidays and birthdays sitting in a drawer wasting away.

I should sell them before they become obsolete but they were gifts.:(

12. Redeemer78

Redeemer78

if ur into flight sims youll love theses games but there a little old

13. Soiled

Soiled

you talkin about Tie Fighter?

i had that and it was a pretty big/long game, of course the graphics were awesome when it was 1994, but that one definatly stuck in my head as one of my faves.

and hey, if you like driving games, Nascar Racing 2003 season is the only one you'll ever need if your looking for the best driving sim engine around... some great mods aswell.

14. Redeemer78

Redeemer78

yeah tie fighter thats what i was talking about

15. funkdmonkey

funkdmonkey

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/329767

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice