Bottlenecking in Forza 4

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

colbster3875

Hi I just recently have upgraded my cpu and gpu im still currently on ddr3 but I have a 1060 gaming x gpu and an fx8350 cpu. My cpu stays at a good temp. but for some odd reason my cpu skyrockets to 100 percent when im playing games such as forza 4 or cod warzone. I have 8gb ddr3 ram (Ripjaws) but I cant seem to play these games without bottlenecks and its quite annoying. Even running edge alone uses 55 percent its ridiculous.

If you have a lot of browser plug-ins and extensions, try eliminated some of the non-essentials.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online