Bottom half of computer monitor has shifted up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MrWong

A couple days ago, the bottom half of the monitor has moved up on the screen,creating a visible line parting the two halves and created another task bar without any icons underneath the actual task bar - as shown in the picture(sorry for crappy photo)

I've tried alot of things..
I've updated my gpu drivers, changed my refresh rate, restarted my computer a numerous of times , but nothing seems to work.
Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g
GPU: RX570
Motherboard: ASRock A320M-HDV
RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance
I need help. Buying another monitor would preferably be the final option. Open to any other ideas! I've tried to explain it to the best of my abilities. Thanks!15897886279613311518751262814060.jpg

Last edited:

2twenty2

🙈 🙉 🙊
Try this

Place mouse pointer on top edge of taskbar line until pointer turns into double arrow. While holding down the left mouse button pull down to resize the taskbar to normal size then let go of left mouse button.

Attachments

MrWong

Try this

Place mouse pointer on top edge of taskbar line until pointer turns into double arrow. While holding down the left mouse button pull down to resize the taskbar to normal size then let go of left mouse button.
That didnt work, it's still there and there is still an area cut off in the middle of the screen. Thanks though!

2twenty2

🙈 🙉 🙊
You're welcome.

There are others here that will have ideas on how to correct that.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts