Box Around T-Clock Display

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wr7777

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro and am now using T-Clock Redux x64 -2.4.4 to show the date and time in the systray (notification area).

My T-Clock display has a box around it, which I'd like to remove, but can't find a way to do this. Anyone have any suggestions on how to remove it, or a different application that will show similar display?

Thanks for any help.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Can you post a screen shot showing this "Box"?

wr7777

Here's a shot. I had been using another version of T-Clock in Windows 7 without any problems, but couldn't get it, or any version other than the Redux version I mentioned to work. This one does work, but I'd really like to remove the box/border.

Attachments

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What does it suppose to look like?

wr7777

In my prior usage of T-Clock (W 7 & XP), there never was a box/border around the date/time. It is supposed to not have that box/border.

wr7777

I found the solution. I changed the Background in Clock Text in Options to Transparent and it removed the box/border.

Thanks for your help..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online