1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

bProtector Trojan

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by bsnider, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bsnider

bsnider Thread Starter

My SuperAntiSpyware keeps picking up PUP.bProtector. There are three entries on the register with the same icon. I can't copy them from the spyware display. It is red letters ab inside a shape of the US. The first is (Default), the second one is bProtectorDefaultScope Type REG_SZ and the third is DefaultScope. I understand this bProtector is a serious trojan. Should I just delete all three registry entries? How do I get rid of this trojan?

Note: SuperAntiSpyware will find it but not remove it. None of the other spyware programs can even find it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1079686